Saturday, June 29, 2013

What the fuck is it?

..why, it's a PoVid, of course! It is based on the poetic art of John E. Lawson up in Maryland, shot here in Texas on a ridiculously cheap Wal-Mart camera made in China, narration by Kek-w in England, machine noise orchestrations by a genius in Kansas and awaits projection to your very own cones and rods. Dig it.



Where the Heart Isn't
J.E. Lawson

I crept and slid among purpling children and blood brambles in full bloom/I was afraid to breathe/bullets hung in mid-air/the pollen of hate seeding our streets while your field lay blighted/in that field there was a solitary horse carcass/I nestled in it's cartilage and glistening bone/and when your screams reached my ears/I knew I'd finally come home

***************************

If ya dig it - tell him about it!
Visit his dark hallways at:

No comments:

Post a Comment